.

.

Monday, January 26, 2009

A three day weekend!


Over Martin Luther King's weekend, we got to get away to our favorite place for the weekend, "F.G." as Jacob calls it, otherwise known as Fountain Green. We just relaxed for the weekend, watched movies, had naps and slept in. On Saturday, I got to go cross-country skiing up Maple Canyon with Shelly. The best part about it was that there was no inversion and pollution. It was about 40 degrees and a beautiful day to be out. We came back on Sunday evening and it was nice to have an extra day off on Monday to get things together. I even got to do a little shopping and found some great sales!

1 comment:

Shelly Johnson said...

That was fun to get out for a short ski trip. The weather was perfect and we got some great speed going down. I have a grovey bruise on my knee from falling down. We need to get out more often so that I'm not such a klutz.
Thanks for going with me.