.

.

Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm a blogging slacker!

I love looking at other's blogs and I sometimes think, "What is going on with them, they haven't blogged in a while." My Mom said the same thing to me. I realized that I was a slacker on my blog. Jacob is still working on potty training. He is doing alright. The hardest part is for me is remembering to take him regularly. Thank goodness for pull-ups. It sure saves messy clean ups of little accidents. He likes to wear his underwear on top of his pull-ups. He doesn't like to go in big potty's, so that makes it interesting to try and get him to go in public restrooms. He still is telling the nursery leader that he has to pee, but when we try and take him he won't go.

He came out of his room the other day with a pull-up on his head, like a beanie. It was so funny, so of course he thought it was a fun game to make Mom and Dad laugh!






Where do you wear this thing?















He can have quite an attitude sometimes. If he doesn't want to do something, he will for sure let you know about it. Here is a picture of him with his "angry eyes".

No comments: