.

.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged - 8

8 TV shows I love to watch
1. The Amazing Race
2. The Ellen DeGeneres Show
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5. Jon & Kate Plus 8
6. The Price is Right
7. What Not to Wear
8. American Idol

8 Places I love to eat
1. At home
2. My mom's house
3. Creamery on 9th
4. Brick Oven Pizza
5. Bajio
6. Betos
7. El Azteca
8. Apollo Burger

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Jacob got the pitcher of apple juice out of the fridge and threw it on the carpet.
2. I shampooed the carpet.
3. We made blankets for Primary Children's hospital.
4. We had yummy fajitas.
5. Had library day at school.
6. Went to recess and enjoyed the warm afternoon.
7. Went grocery shopping and saved 66% on my Savvy Shopping trip.
8. Filled up the van with gas for under $30.00. Yeah. Road trip anyone?

8 things I am looking forward to
1. Weekends
2. Going to the temple this weekend.
3. Thanksgiving break
4. Putting up Christmas decorations
5. Teriann's Wedding
6. Going to Primary Children's Hospital to take some donations, not for a stay.
7. Cleaning up my house - should I say having a clean house.
8. Christmas break.

8 things I love about fall
1. Seeing the beautiful mountain.
2. The smell of autumn. (I wish that you could really get that scent in a candle.)
3. The nice mild weather.
4. Driving in the mountains to see the leaves.
5. Finding cool leaves.
6. Starting a new school year. Did I just say that?
7. Harvesting the gardens.
8. Playing in/raking the leaves with the kids.

8 things on my wish list
1. Another baby
2. More relaxed, "fun" time with my husband and family.
3. A desire and the drive to get fit and healthy.
4. A clean, organized house.
5. A clean, organized classroom.
6. More time to get things done.
7. A "good" group of students.
8. A new kitchen floor.

8 people I'm tagging
1. Shelly
2. Mardi
3. Michelle
4. Amber
5. Marissa
6. Gray
7. TeriAnn
8. Sheridan

4 comments:

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Apple juice in the carpet - Great, I bet you loved that. I am also excited about the low gas prices, I say yes to a road trip. (Actually I take too many driving "to the big city", I do wish I could go somewhere new!) We are excited to see you guys at the wedding!

Shelly Johnson said...

I've updated my blog with this tag on it. It's hard to answer these types of questions after you because we like a lot of the same things and then it looks like I just copied you. That's what happens when we are not just sisters, but best friends too!
Love ya!!!

Kelli Radmall said...

Jon and Kate plus 8 is probably nothing to you-you fantastic teacher you. I love to see what's on everyone's list! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

CUTE BLOG!!! :)Have a lot in common on the great 8's!