.

.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thankgsiving!















(The above picture is of "Tilly the Turkey" that use to live at Clear Creek. She would come and visit the students who went to summer camp there. I always looked forward to the seeing Tilly when I worked there.)

This time of year always provides opportunities for us to think of some of the things that we are thankful for. I am thankful for many things, but below are a few of them.

T - Time with family
H
- my Husband and my Home
A
- America
N
- Nature
K
- my Kids & Kindergarten students
S
- my Sister Shelly
G
- the Gospel
I
- musical Instruments
V
- our Vehicles
I
- the Internet
N
- our nice Neighborhood
G
- a giving God

I hope that you have a happy Thanksgiving and remember all of the blessings that you have in your life to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Shelly Johnson said...

This is the first time I've had to open the computer since Thanksgiving. I'm so grateful to have you as my sister as well.