.

.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Dec. 24, 2009 - Christmas Eve

Yes, I know that it is almost fall and I am trying to still catch up from last winter. That tells you how crazy and fun our life has been, but I wanted to print this in a book, so I am sorry that you are just now reading about Christmas. Maybe it will help you get in the Christmas spirit, since they are already selling Christmas things in the stores.

On Christmas eve, we went over to my Mom's house. Everyone else was off to their in-laws, so it was just us. The kids every year play some Christmas songs on the piano and we have a little concert. Well, Jacob had been "practicing" his for a while and also wanted to perform. It makes me laugh! Jacob started practicing this on his own. Jingle bells is his favorite song. He sings it all year long. He figured out the rhythm on his own. He just plays random notes, but with the correct rhythm. He has always loved music and playing the piano. I can't wait for him to be a bit older to start teaching him piano lessons. The big kids did a great job as well!

Sorry, I don't know how to edit the video, so tilt your head and enjoy!

No comments: