.

.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Feb. 24 - Draper Temple Open House


We got to go to the Draper Temple Open House on Tuesday, Feb. 24. We went right after school and missed all of the long lines and waiting. Jacob loves buses. His dreams came true that day when he finally got to ride on the bus from the church building up to the temple and back. He still talks about riding on the bus everyday.

When we were in the temple Jacob was so good. We took his stroller to keep him confined. It worked wonderfully. He was so quiet too. I think he knew that is was a special place. Joe was whispering to me, asking me a question and Jacob said, "Shh.. Joe." It was pretty cute. When we were in the sealing room both Sammi and Joe told us that this is where they wanted to get married. We told to them to always remember that and work toward that goal. It was nice to have the children in the temple with us all as a family.























3 comments:

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

What a neat experience for you and the kids. It is so nice that all of your kids can share that experience with you, but I am especially glad that Sammi and Joe have them while they are with you and Mark. Jacob is getting so big. Miss you and hope to see you soon. You know it is starting to be very nice weather in Moab!

Holly said...

Thanks for the help on getting my slideshow on! That was pretty tricky! I would have never figured it out without you. I think we are heading up to the Temple tonight. I love your flour pictures...that sounds like a fun family game that the kids would love! Thanks again!

Kelli Radmall said...

That's awesome that Sam, Joe and Jacob felt the spirit of the temple. I thought the Draper temple was incredibly beautiful! Teriann and I wanted to take some of the beautiful furniture home. Also, I remember playing the flour game for FHE as a kid, but I had forgotten about it. How fun! Can't wait to play again.