.

.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh, Boy! My boy!

I was getting ready for school today. I had made Jacob his peanut butter and jam sandwich and he was suppose to be eating while I went to the bathroom for a second to put in my contacts and a little bit of make-up. Which is a rare thing. This evening I had my parent conferences and I wanted to look better than my usual, natural look. I heard Jacob say, "Mom, mmm." Well, I was thinking that he just thought that his sandwich was good. As I went in the kitchen to check on him this is what I found. He reached up on the counter and got the jar of peanut butter. He took the lid off and decided that he wanted some, so why not with both hands. He had his hands in his mouth and was saying mmm...

I was trying to hurry and get a few things done that I needed to do for parent conferences tonight. Of course, I can never be early or even on time for anything. There always seems to be something exciting like this going on at our house. A few weeks ago it was Vicks Vaporub, now peanut butter! At least peanut butter doesn't sting like vicks and it probably tastes better too!





I can't leave him alone for even a minute. He always seems to find some trouble to get into! Boy, I love this messy boy, even if he makes me tired and causes a lot of clean-up for Mom!
















































Mmm, mmm, finger licking good!

6 comments:

Shelly Johnson said...

That boy is trouble! I'm so glad that you got your camera and took pictures of that crazy moments instead of getting mad at him. It's a good thing that he's so irrestibly cute and loveable. We love Jacob but he really needs a leash!

Shelly Johnson said...

Do they make childproof lids on Peanut Butter?

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Aren't toddlers fun. When they do things like that sometimes all you can do is laugh! He sure is a cute little guy even if he is trouble. I think that just goes with being a toddler though.

Tori said...

that is darling!!! Boys are an adventure every minute. At least that is how my nephew is since I only have experience with girls at our house. Little boys are a whole different ballgame.

Unknown said...

Maybe next time he will use a spoon.

Unknown said...

Wow! He is so much trouble.